2009年10月25日日曜日

#3 The Language of Clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
I think I do because what they wear related to their calacters and feelings.
But it is not good to judge by just what they wear.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
I don' t think so.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I am wearing black clothes, they don't reflect my mood.

☆FRIENDS☆

1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
I have no idea.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life?
Yes, I do.
If so, how are they different to you?
I have some friends whom I want to talk about my distress, others whom I want to enjoy just talking with them.

14 件のコメント:

  1. Hi SWEET CANDY!
    I don't judge a person, too. But I judged clothes when I first meet to person.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!I agree with your ideas about clothes.I always judge people what they wear. But as you said, it is not goog way. But I think it is the only game in town.

    And I've never talked serious subjects such as politics, medical care like that. Have you ever discussed those subjects with your friends?

    返信削除
  3. >lambo
    When I met a person first,I would judge clothes,too.
    First impression would be important.

    返信削除
  4. >Kamen Rider Mo-ri-
    I am same as you, I rarely discussed those subject. They are difficult subjects.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, SWEET CANDY♪”
    I agrre with you!!
    I think clothes is a part of our character.
    It's an easy way to express our characters, I think☆

    返信削除
  6. Hello, SWEET CANDY!!
    I think so wear is related to their character and feelings.
    I think first impression is very important.

    返信削除
  7. Hello, SWEET CANDY!!
    I wrote same thing as you. I was wearing black clothes, but was not reflecting my mood, because I almost always wear black just because I like it :)

    返信削除
  8. Hello:)

    I agree with you.
    It is rude to judge a person only clothes.
    We don't know others, so it is important to know each other spend time on.

    返信削除
  9. Hi,
    I am reflected my mood by clothes but black is not bad mood for me.
    Usually wear blue clothes when I'm tired, I think...

    返信削除
  10. Hello.
    I agree with your opinion.
    I think that first impression is very important.

    返信削除
  11. Hi,
    Yes, I agree with you.
    I think clothes represents person's character, but it's not good way to judge him/her.
    Sometimes their real character is different from what I thought.

    返信削除
  12. hey ya
    about FRIENDS Q2
    you mean you can talk everything to your friends?

    返信削除
  13. Hello!
    I agree with you:)
    I think, first impression is very important!

    返信削除
  14. Hi!
    I think so, too.
    How about politics?

    返信削除