2009年12月4日金曜日

#8 Weddings

1. Do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I think it is good idea, because the bridal coule's family, relatives, friends, acquaintances, neighborhoods and their friend... many people can celebrate them. It would be a very big event and many people remember the wedding.


2 What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I do not think it is a good idea or romantic.
If I did that, I would not be happy forever.


3 Have you ever thought about having wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii?Would you do it? Why? Or Why not?
Yes, I have. I have thought about it in Hawaii because I have heard some people did it there and it was good. If I have lots of money and time, I would like to have wedding in a foreign location.


4 What is your ideal wedding?
My ideal wedding is that it would be a good memory in my life and my family, relatives and friends celebrate us dearly.
I would like to have weatern style wedding so far.


5 What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I would wear an beautiful wedding dress and thank my parents.
It is important because I want them happy to see grown-up daughter.


6 Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
I have never been there.
So, I want to go to a German wedding. Because there is an unique cooperative activity between bride and groom for the first time.
In Japan, bride & groom cut cake together, but in German it is different from Japan.
There is a cut of cloth, and bride & groom cut it out with scissors like heart-shaped.
Then they go through the heart-shaped hole as he is carrying her in his arms.

12 件のコメント:

  1. HELLO☆
    German wedding is interesting!!!
    But, I want to cut CAKE!!!
    I LOVE CAKE!!!!haha

    返信削除
  2. I also want to wear a wedding dress and have a western style wedding.
    I didn't know what the German wedding is like. How romantic! But, I am too shy to do like this!

    返信削除
  3. Hello^^

    My friends had a wedding ceremony in Hawaii^^
    I look some picture, and I want to have a ceremony in Hawaii.
    The sea and the sky are very beautiful:)

    返信削除
  4. Hi!!
    I'm interesting your comment No.6.
    I have never been to foreigner's weddings.
    I want to go different coutry's weddings at once!!

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    German wedding.. It is very interesting!
    It is different from a wedding in Japan. I want to have a wedding in Japan.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!!
    I though that your opinion is very interesting.
    Especially,German wedding is interesting.

    返信削除
  7. Hello~!
    I agree with your answer no,2.
    I think so too. I don't wanna elop because it's like escape...
    I wanna say "congraturation!!" for everyone!!

    返信削除
  8. Hello!
    In german weddings sounds very good!
    I want to know another country weddings.

    返信削除
  9. Hi!
    German wedding is very interesting!
    I have never been to foreign countries, so I'd like to go someday and experience wedding like you.

    返信削除
  10. Hello!
    I agree with you.
    I also would like to wear a beautiful dress.

    返信削除
  11. Hello^^
    I didn't know German style wedding. It's very interesting!and unique!!
    But I wanna do Japanese style^^;

    返信削除
  12. I want to have a wedding party in Hawaii.
    But, its too expensive for me..

    返信削除